BAODE LIGHTS,LIGHT UP YOUR WAY!
Scan to website
Scan to WeChat
High pole light details and components
Introduction of high pole lights
High pole light: Generally refers to a new type of lighting device consisting of a steel column type pole and a high power combined lamp holder of 15-25 meters. It consists of a lamp cap, an internal lamp electrical, a rod body and a base part. The shape of the lamp head can be determined according to the user's requirements, the surrounding environment and the lighting needs; the internal lamps are mostly composed of floodlights and floodlights. The light source adopts NG400 high-pressure sodium lamp with a lighting radius of 60 meters. The rod body is generally a cylindrical single body structure, which is rolled from a steel plate and has a height of 15 to 40 meters.
High pole light configuration
1. The light pole is an octagonal or twelve-corner tapered rod body. It is cut, bent and automatically welded by high-strength high-quality steel plate. The general height is 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 meters and other specifications. The maximum wind resistance is up to 60 m / s, each size consists of 2 to 4 sections. Flanged steel chassis with a diameter of 0.98 m to 1.2 m and a thickness of 25 mm to 40 m.
2. The function is mainly frame structure, but also mainly decorative; the material is mainly steel plate and steel pipe, and the lamp post and lamp plate are treated by hot dip galvanizing.
3. The electric lifting system consists of an electric motor, a winch, three sets of hot dip galvanized steel wire ropes and cables. The lamp body is mounted with a lifting speed of 3 to 5 meters per minute.
4. The guiding and unloading system consists of a guiding wheel and a guiding arm to ensure that the lamp pan does not move laterally during the lifting process, and the lamp disc can be automatically detached and locked by the hook when the lamp disc is raised in position.
5. The lighting electrical system is equipped with 6-24 盏 4 0 0 w1 1 0 0 0 w gold halide (white light), flood light, floodlights, computer time controller can automatically control the switch light time and part of the lighting or all lighting.
6. Lightning protection system: 1.5 meters long lightning rod is installed on the top of the lamp, and a 1 meter long grounding wire is installed in the underground foundation and welded with underground bolts.
Classification of high pole lights
Generally can be divided into lifting and non-lifting. The height of the lifting main pole is generally more than 18 meters. The electric lifting operation is convenient. After the lamp panel is raised to the working position, the disc can be automatically taken off, the ditch is detached, and the wire rope is unloaded. The lift type high pole lamp is equipped with manual and electric lifting control modes, so that the lamp panel can be safely and reliably lowered to 2.5 meters from the ground for convenient maintenance. The length of the manual remote control lead wire is 10 meters, and the operator can control the lift of the light panel at 5 meters to ensure the personal safety of the operator. The lift-type high pole light is also equipped with a spare cable. When the light panel is lowered to the lowest position, one end of the cable is inserted into the socket of the electrical control system, and the other end is inserted into the junction box on the lamp panel, so that the lamp panel can be directly powered. , repair the lamps. Lifting high pole lights All lamps are sealed to IP65 international standards to prevent dust and rain from immersing and to ensure the life of the bulb. The material of the luminaire is generally made of aluminum alloy plate and stainless steel with good corrosion resistance.
High pole light lifting principle
In the rectangular inner cavity at the bottom of the lift type high pole light, a lifting system such as a motor is installed in addition to the electrical control system. The electrical control system is installed inside the pole to avoid the malfunction of the lifting movement caused by the harsh outdoor environment. Various circuit overload protection devices are provided in the electrical control system. The conductors of the circuits in the system are widely copper-plated to ensure good electrical contact.
The lifting system of the lifting type high pole lamp drives the lifting and lowering of the lamp panel by means of an electric motor, an (electromagnetic brake type) worm gear reducer, a safety coupling, a main wire rope, a secondary wire rope, a rope splitter and a movable pulley block. The worm gear reducer has strong self-locking ability, compact transmission and large transmission ratio. In order to reduce the worm gear and worm gear ratio and reduce the rising torque, a set of moving pulleys is added to make the lifting speed of the lamp plate less than 0.2 m/s. . The main wire rope is connected to the wire rope of the lamp pair through the rope separator to avoid the entanglement of the secondary wire due to the stretching of the main wire. Both main and auxiliary wire ropes are made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant 6*19 non-rotating galvanized steel wire rope. The lifting pulley block adopts hot-dip galvanized A3 steel bracket, stainless steel shaft and copper pulley to ensure flexible operation under normal atmospheric conditions. Various fastener washers, collars and other parts are also hot-dip galvanized or stainless steel. There are 6 sets of guiding pulley blocks and three or more sets of braking devices on the lamp panel. The 120-degree distributed guiding wheels roll along the surface of the lamp post during the lifting or lowering of the lamp disc to ensure that the lamp disc does not oscillate. The surface of the working part of the lamp wheel that is in contact with the surface of the lamp post is subjected to a rubber thermal compression process. In order to fully guarantee the automatic stop when the lamp panel reaches the limit position, the lamp tray is equipped with a reliable limit switch with rising and falling movements, and is equipped with overtravel protection. The lifting of the high pole light panel is achieved by changing the direction of rotation of the motor. For safety and security, the rectangular cavity is equipped with a sealed door, and the sealed door is equipped with a special door lock.
High pole light component
Light pole part
1. The height of the pole is 15-50 meters. The pole is polygonal (usually 8/12/16). The plug-in structure is used. (Two sections below 20 meters, wall thickness 6mm/8mm; 25 M-30 m three wall thickness 6/8/10mm, 35 m-40 m divided into four sections, wall thickness 6/8/8/10 or 6/8/10/12) plug length plug end diameter 1.5 times, the lamp panel is a frame structure; the bottom flange is round.
2, the electrical door has a reasonable operating space, the door has electrical installation accessories; the gap between the door and the bar should not exceed 1 mm, with good waterproof performance; there is a special fastening system, with good anti-theft performance, its fixing bolt Open with non-generic tools.
The pole is made of high quality low silicon carbon steel Q235A steel (where Si≤0.04%, yield strength >245Mpa), and the material meets the performance standard: GB699-88.
4, welding process
The entire rod body should be free of any cracking, leakage welding, continuous air hole, undercut, etc. The weld seam is smooth and flat, without convex and concave undulations, without any welding defects, and a welding flaw detection report is required. The welding standard is based on: GB/T3323-1989III. The safety standard complies with the national standard GB7000.1-7000.5-1996.
5, hot-dip galvanizing process
The inner and outer surfaces of hot dip acid should be treated with rust, and the thickness ≥75um conforms to GB-/T13912-92 standard. The design service life should be no less than 30 years, the galvanized surface should be smooth and beautiful, the color is basically the same, and the skin can not be peeled off after slamming test. Provide galvanized test reports.
6, spray molding process
Spray plastic should use outdoor pure polyester plastic powder, the color is white, the plastic layer quality is stable, does not fade, does not fall off. Strong adhesion, strong resistance to the sun's ultraviolet rays, anti-ultraviolet rays, and should be along the lake city and key salt areas. Design life ratio is less than 30 years, thickness ≥ 80um, in line with ASTM D3359-83 standard. Provide a spray test report. Spray protection requirements: film thickness is not less than 40um, strong adhesion, blade scratches (15 * 6mm square) can not skin, does not fall off. The surface is smooth and the color is basically the same.
7, design ability
a. According to the requirements of the corresponding wind speed, the calculation of the force of the rod according to the shape diagram of the light pole is provided.
b. The strength and surface structure of the formed square steel used in the rod body must conform to the corresponding national standards.
C. Seal the pole and cover the top with waterproof air.
8, verticality test
After the pole is upright, use the theodolite to check the verticality between the pole and the horizontal. The verticality should be less than or equal to three thousandths.
9, the sense of the body
The shape and size meet the requirements, the overall appearance is elegant, the surface of the rod is smooth and uniform, and the color is uniform. The galvanized layer is smooth and flat, and the sprayed layer has strong adhesion without peeling off.
10. All fixing bolts, nuts, etc. are made of stainless steel (except for anchor bolts and nuts).
11. The inner cable passage of the lamp post is unobstructed, easy to thread, and has no sharp edges, burrs, teeth and the like to avoid damage to the cable.
12, the light pole meets lightning protection and grounding requirements, 2 ambient temperature: -15-50 degrees Celsius; ambient wind speed: 36m / s; anti-seismic intensity: 8; corrosion resistance: 30 years.
Lifting system part of high pole light
1. The lifting system adopts a built-in independent electric hoisting mechanism for the light pole, and the hoisting machine has a special locking and locking device. Long-distance operation of 5 meters can be realized by remote control;
2. An adjustable independent torque limiter is installed between the power tool and the winch to prevent overload;
3. The high pole light adopts the electric lifting mechanism, and the electric mode can be jogged. When the power is off, it can be manually operated.
4, the lifting system should use high-flexible stainless steel wire rope, the design safety factor is required to be not less than 6;
5. The lifting mechanism is equipped with an anti-lighting frame to prevent the lamp holder from getting stuck in time when the wire rope breaks.
1. The lamp panel is a steel frame structure. It is required to have sufficient structural strength through the overall hot-dip galvanizing and anti-corrosion treatment. It can be easily disassembled and easy to install. All the connecting parts are made of stainless steel.
2. The lamp row structure connecting piece and the foundation bolt nut are all stainless steel materials;
3. The lamp panel is a circular frame structure with uniform illumination;
4. The lamp tray must be reliably positioned when it reaches the use position, and the maintenance required for the positioning system should be close to zero, and the upper limit of the lamp plate increases the stroke switch;
5. The work of the luminaire for maintenance should be completed on the ground.
1. The floodlight lamp adopts aluminum die-casting shell. The material adopts industrial pure aluminum L2 conforms to: GB3190-82. The lamp is integrated design, with independent light source room and isolation electrical room. The surface is imported with powder spray treatment and anti-ultraviolet radiation.
2, the lamp seal uses a new type of silicone rubber seal ring, high temperature resistance above 250 °C, effectively ensure that silicone rubber does not age, long-term protection grade IP65, electrical grade: class I. The utility model has the advantages of convenient operation, safety and reasonable buckle sealing, and the buckle material is stainless steel.
3, reflector forming to ensure the requirements of the light distribution curve, no cracks, clear lines. Oxidation treatment: the surface is smooth, uniform, and the reflection coefficient is high, ensuring that the luminous efficiency of the lamp reaches 80% or more, the surface hardness is high, and it is not easy to be scratched.
3. The translucent cover adopts high-strength tempered transparent glass, which requires high temperature resistance above 250 °C, high transmittance and impact resistance.
4. The lamp is equipped with a live carbon fiber respirator to ensure the circulation of air and prevent dust from entering the reflective port. The lamp holder adopts an elastic structure and has excellent shock resistance. The lamp holder uses a rotating sealed lamp holder, and the electric appliance must be designed and installed inside the lamp.
5, the lamps meet lightning protection and grounding requirements, pay attention to the basic conditions and working environment, ambient temperature: -15-50 degrees Celsius; ambient wind speed: 36m / s; anti-seismic intensity: 6; corrosion resistance: 20 years, components Design, manufacturing (construction) technology meets national standards.
Electrical system part
1. The electric part of the high pole lighting system adopts single-base phase separation (three-phase) control. Each phase is provided with a separate circuit breaker and contactor. The contactor coil adopts AC 220V, and each base height pole lamp can realize local control. And centralized remote control;
2, power supply: 50Hz, AC three-phase five-wire system, 380V/220V;
3. The power distribution control box of the high pole light shall have overload, short circuit and leakage protection;
4, circuit breakers, leakage protectors, contactors, circuit breakers, contactors must be accompanied by auxiliary contacts, and auxiliary contacts must be led out to the terminal;
5. All kinds of power supply cables in the high pole are reliably connected with the steel wire rope through special clamps, and they are lifted together with the steel wire rope, and they do not bear the weight. YC high quality heavy duty rubber cable is used for lighting power supply cable;
6, the high pole lamp should be installed for maintenance 400V, 32A socket and 230V, 16A socket each, the socket is protected by circuit breaker;
7. The connection between the lighting power supply cable and the lamp cable at the top of the pole should be provided with a junction box, and the protection level of the junction box should reach IP65;
9. The top of the pole is equipped with a driving disc, a protective cover and a lightning rod complying with the specification. The base of the pole should be pre-buried to the grounding pole, and the grounding resistance is not more than 10Ω.
Address: Songqiao Industrial Park at
northern suburbs of Yangzhou